Additional dates coming soon!
If you are interested in a private class or the 4 hour classes, please contact us.
Discounts offered for groups of 4 or more, first responders, military and veterans – contact us for a coupon code!
- Motorcycle endorsement on license
- Ownership of a motorcycle: cruiser, touring, sport, dual-purpose (must be street legal).
- Motorcycle must have:
- – Valid registration
- – Valid inspection (where applicable)
- – Valid insurance coverage
- Intermediate rider skill level
- Rider safety gear, to include:
- – DOT approved helmet
- – Eye protection
- – Above-the-ankle boots – high top sneakers are not acceptable
- – Gloves (open, or full-fingers)
- – Durable, long pants – no athletic pants of any kind
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the class starting time
- Perform a general safety check of motorcycle
- Come prepared: Dress for the weather, bring rain gear, sunblock, water, and snacks