This 4 hour advanced course will better prepare riders to handle their motorcycles with precision and control at slow speeds and in confined spaces, such as crowded parking lots, limited space turnarounds, and slow moving traffic.This program will incorporate techniques learned and mastered by police motor officers, and will improve the riding abilities even the most seasoned operator. At the end the course, participants will receive a completion certificate as well as a refined skill set and new found confidence. Some of the exercises practiced in this course include: Double 360, Iron Cross, Offset Weave, Slow Cones, and more!
In this course, riders will…
• “Bond” with their personal motorcycles and familiarize with their bike’s full capabilities and limitations.
• Learn and practice slow-speed techniques that are perfect for those pesky parking lots and tight turnarounds (…and when you want to impress your friends or passenger).
This course is intended for experienced motorcycle riders, who have a firm grasp of the basic skills of operating a motorcycle, but desire to become a better, safer, and more confident rider. This is a challenging course, so riders must have physical stamina to withstand a full day on the range.
• Motorcycle endorsement on license
• Ownership of a motorcycle: cruiser, touring, sport, dual-purpose (must be street legal).
• Motorcycle must have:
– Valid registration
– Valid inspection (where applicable)
– Valid insurance coverage
• Intermediate rider skill level
• Rider safety gear, to include:
– DOT approved helmet
– Eye protection
– Above-the-ankle boots – high top sneakers are not acceptable
– Gloves (open, or full-fingers)
– Durable, long pants – no athletic pants of any kind
Course Length: 4 hours
Maximum Class Size: 6 participants (we are very strict on class sizes, and classes do fill up quickly)